My Video!!

2012年10月4日 星期四

Big Win Day 2


Today is Thursday, I woke up at 7:00 as usual; I ate my boring breakfast in my house today, then I went to the place that Tim Kao and I meet every morning for taxi to school, i was bored on the taxi, because Tim Kao was sleeping, so of course, I’m bored, looking at the sunshine which is bored like usual, cool winds blowing towards me, birds flying in the sky, ants crawling in the taxi which was gross, cars passing fast though us, and babies dripping their saliva on their mama’s shirt! After school I hung out with David Lin, we took pictures all around the school. A strong wind blew against us, and a white little paper hit my face, I took it down from my face, and found out it was a lottery sheet with numbers on it already! Well, I was excited, because I got a free lottery sheet. When I went home, I told my mother about this story, and she said I shouldn't pick up the sheet, because that belongs to other people, but i didn't listen to her, and I kept it. 




1 則留言:

  1. Uh, did you work on this long? Wasn't very good quality…

    ≥2¶s (5 sentences/¶) x
    Dated as per teacher's requirements (10/3-7) ✓
    Plot is per teacher's requirements ✓
    Shows professionalism/sophistication x
    Clear grammar/mechanics x
    Includes TOAST elements ✓

    回覆刪除